Magic Mirror Mini Review | Laura Elizabeth xo

Tuesday 14 June 2016

Magic Mirror Mini Review









When I was approached by Magic Mirror - a Bristol based brand, to receive and review their interesting and innovative product, I was so intrigued and excited as it sounded like nothing I had seen or heard of before. 


Magic Mirror is a full length travel mirror, that is compact, and non-glass so it can be taken anywhere! Every time it comes to travelling, I always worry over the mirror in the hotel room, will it be one of those huge ones that always seem to be placed as far away from the natural light as possible, or one that is so small I cannot see my full face at a time?! To combat this problem I have to ensure I am carrying make up products that have a suitable mirror with them but these tend to be small and it frustrates me when I can't view my whole face. This is a product that I never knew I needed until I got it, and now I can't foresee a time where I won't be using it.  

This product is simply amazing; it is light, compact, easy to carry and solves all of the above problems. You can choose from a range of different colours and patterns and choose from Beauty Editions, or Mini's which are slightly smaller. The prices range between £29.99 and £45.00, a great price for an innovative product, that comes with four acrylic mirrors, and three different ways of using the product. 

I was kindly sent the gorgeous peach colour Magic Mirror Mini, which is perfect for me as she fits so well in my handbag. It is multi functional as it can be used in three different positions, whilst it is a full length mirror, it can also be used in a vanity position when placed on it's side, which I love, or in the pyramid position so two people can use it at once! 

You may look at this product and wonder just why, but I wonder why I have never had one before, and I have not gone a day without using this since I have had it! 
Check Magic Mirror out at their website and follow them on social media: 

http://magicmirroruk.com/

https://www.facebook.com/magicmirroruk/

https://uk.pinterest.com/magicmirror0312/

https://twitter.com/magicmirroruk

https://www.instagram.com/magicmirroruk/

Thanks again to Magic Mirror for being so kind and introducing me to this amazing product. I also have a discount code for 25% off the Magic Mirror Mini for you! Enter 'lauramagic' at the checkout on the wesbite!  





No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig