JewelleryBox.co.uk | Laura Elizabeth xo

Saturday 29 July 2017

JewelleryBox.co.uk









I love Jewellery box and have been a fan of them for ages. They were kind enough to give me the opportunity to pick out some pieces from their website to wear and write about. The pieces I received are beautiful, elegant and dainty, and whilst they look minimal, I believe the jewellery from Jewellerybox have the ability to add that finishing touch to an outfit.

I picked out a pair of silver and gold tiny hoops as I want my earring collection to grow with some high quality pieces and I often get fed up of wearing studs all the time. These remind me of the small sleepers I used to wear during school and I think when these are matched with some studs (as I have multiple piercings in my ears), they will compliment each other well. 


I am also really into stacking small rings at the moment as I think it looks pretty and elegant. The ones I received are small and not bulky, they really compliment each other well and remind me of the Pandora stacking rings . I received a sterling silver and moonstone June birthstone twisted rope ring, a gorgeous and well detailed ring. As well as the Sterling Silver 1mm Ring with CZ Crystal Bow, a really simple but stated ring that is pretty and subtly sparkly, and rarely wear these individually as I love pairing these two together. 


I was also kindly sent the sterling silver ship anchor necklace on an 18 inch chain. I don't own many small and dainty necklaces and so have not worn this type of jewellery much since I was a teenager. This necklace sits so nicely around the neck with the anchor sitting just in between my collar bones. I used to be really into wearing lots of jewellery, especially statement pieces, and then for some reason around the time I left school I just did not wear much jewellery anymore. By adding delicate and dainty pieces to my now small collection, I think it will definitely help me to fall in love with wearing various different types of jewellery now, instead of just simply sticking to rings and stud earrings. 


I have definitely fallen in love with these pieces from JewelleryBox and will certainly be heading to their website first in the future. Please visit their website here. Also check out their social media sites: Twitter and Instagram.


No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig