June Favourites | Laura Elizabeth xo

Wednesday 29 June 2016

June Favourites





Well here we are heading into July, this middle of the year already and thus it is time for my monthly favourites, just a small number of items, two I have been loving for a while but have been using a lot during June, and two products I picked up towards the beginning of the month and have been obsessed with and unable to put down since. 

Victoria's Secret Pink All Over Body Mist 'Soft and Dreamy' - I have had this for a while now and I am not even sure if this is still available to purchase, I have a feeling it may have been discontinued, but when abroad in America I smelt this and immediately purchased it. Even though it is a body mist, it lasts all day, and a little goes a long way, I have owned it for a while now and use it regularly and often. This smells warm and sweet, and whilst they may not sell these in particular anymore, I highly recommend their body sprays! 

Ciate London Olivia Palermo Cheekbone Cheat Duo 'Bluffpoint'-  A matte bronzer and blusher duo, pigmented and stays all day on the skin, an overall really lovely product that I have been using every day to achieve a healthy sun kissed, brightening glow. 

Barry M Illuminating Strobe Cream 'Iced Bronze' - I am so impressed with this, I cannot recommend this enough. As soon as I swatched this in Superdrug I immediately put it in my basket. It is creamy, smooth and very pigmented and priced at only £4.49. There are two shades to choose from, I picked 'Iced Bronze' which is a champagne shade and it is really easy to blend. 

Barry M Molten Metal Nail Polish 'Copper Mine'- This range has four chrome effect shades to choose from, that have a mirror shine foil finish and lasted without chipping at all for three days, which is standard for Barry M in my experience. I love metallic nails, and this copper/rose gold shade is super pretty. 

What have you been loving during June? 




No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig