Lily and Rose Luxury Jewellery | Laura Elizabeth xo

Friday 10 June 2016

Lily and Rose Luxury Jewellery









I feel like a royal princess with these on my fingers. I am quite fussy when it comes to jewellery, and in particular, rings. After seeing just how gorgeous the items are from Lily and Rose I knew I would love wearing their rings on my fingers. 

About the brand: The jewellery available to purchase are crystal, vintage inspired for all occasions, by Therese Zetterberg, the designer behind Zetterberg Couture. 
Everything on the site is so sparkly and beautiful and to me represents a really glamorous lifestyle. Plus, Lily and Rose is inspired by, and a tribute to Sex and the City, so what is not to love! 

I picked out three gorgeous rings of various shades, they are small and quite dainty, but also very sparkly and pretty.

The first one I chose, which is also my favourite, is the 'Miss Eponine Rose Water Opal', opal is one of my absolute favourite stones, and I am really into rose gold at the moment, so as soon as I saw this one I knew I needed it in my life. The second one I chose was
 a rose gold ring, with a rain drop shape pink stone and diamonds. This one is the 'Amy Antique Pink'. Lastly I chose 'Sofia Silk', a silver brass ring, with swarovskis and a pink crystal. 

These rings are priced at £29 which I think is great for the amazing quality, they wont be leaving a horrible coloured mark behind on your fingers that's for sure. They are great as they come as one size that can be altered to fit your fingers, and there is a great selection of rings, for stacking or stand alone wearing, and lots of other jewellery on their site. They also offer free UK delivery! 

Check out their social media sites here: 

http://www.lilyandrose.com/
https://www.facebook.com/lilyandrosebyzetterberg/
https://uk.pinterest.com/larbyzetterberg/
https://www.instagram.com/lilyandrosebyzetterberg/



No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig