NU Skin AP 24 Whitening Toothpaste | Laura Elizabeth xo

Friday 17 June 2016

NU Skin AP 24 Whitening Toothpaste







I love trying out new teeth whitening products, I am quite lucky as my teeth are naturally straight so I love finding new and different products to brighten my smile. Many of these products I get the chance to try are usually strips, gels or pens and not normally an actual toothpaste so I was keen to get started on using this, and after 5 days I already noticed a difference. The second picture is my teeth after a week of using the toothpaste, unfortunately the first picture doesn't quite pick up the more dull colour to my teeth before use. 
This toothpaste isn't necessarily designed purely to whiten teeth, but it contains ingredients that clean your teeth which effectively brighten their appearance and removes stains to make them appear brighter.  This toothpaste also claims to have many benefits; brightening and fighting plaque formation. It also contains a formula that contains no harmful peroxides, and aids in the prevention of cavities. 

I found that this toothpaste does brighten and whiten my teeth, but as it contains no peroxide it is not really whitening teeth, but cleaning them by removing stains which in turn effectively makes the teeth look whiter. I think I will choose to use this every so often, rather than every day, so I will see clearer effects. I am a daily tea and coffee drinker, so I think this toothpaste will work best for me if I choose to use it occasionally to brighten my teeth after stains appear. 
This is a rather expensive toothpaste at £9.32 on the NU Skin website, link here, however I saw  difference after only a few days of using the product so if you are willing to pay a bit more than other toothpaste brands then you are definitely getting your moneys worth and achieving what you pay for. I like the taste of this, it is not too strong or minty and so it is not too overwhelming. This is definitely worth trying, if like me and many others you cannot afford to have your teeth whitened at the dentist! 




No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig