Batiste Stylist Sprays | Laura Elizabeth xo

Friday 26 February 2016

Batiste Stylist Sprays




Batiste Stylist Texturising Spray and Heat & Shine Spray (£4.49)

I have been using and loving Batiste Dry Shampoo for a few years now and so I was so excited when I finally got my hands on a couple of the stylist sprays. I also adore the design and shiny packaging. I like products that help me to create a quick and easy look without the use of heat on a daily basis and the texturising spray helps me to achieve this, and when I do use heat products the heat and shine spray protects my hair. There are six different products in this range. 

Texturising Spray: Spray onto dry hair from root to tip for best results and immediately you can manipulate your hair and see volume and lift, it gives your hair a great boost without feeling heavy with too much product. It enables me to create quick styles really easily without drying out my hair.

Heat & Shine Spray: This is a two in one product for when using heat styling tools to protect your hair but also to give a healthy looking shine. Most heat protecting products I have used before come out like a hairspray and I was expecting the same for this one as it is in an aerosol can, but this one comes out more like a spritz and also feels light on the hair. 

Definitely products worth trying out! 







No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig