Primark Precious Metals Metallic Lip Crayons | Laura Elizabeth xo

Saturday 11 February 2017

Primark Precious Metals Metallic Lip Crayons





I have not used any Primark make up before and to be honest it is because I really did not have any high hopes towards it. However, when I saw these Metallic Lip Crayons I did not hesitate to pay closer attention to them. There were three to choose from and when I swatched them all I was so impressed with how easily they glided onto the skin and how pigmented and metallic they actually were. For only £2 I quickly decided that I was going to purchase a couple and I chose a gorgeous rose gold, pinky shade and the gold shade. They also had a deepish brown shade that looked a bit too dark for me but was equally as gorgeous.

They were easy to apply and needed about two coats to get a good colour pay off. They lasted for a couple of hours as I was eating and drinking and did not dry out my lips at all. They actually felt like a gloss when on my lips as they were so moisturising and hydrating. 

Overall I am really impressed with these and it has made me want to try more Primark make up! 



No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig