Ikea Furniture and Storage Dupes | Laura Elizabeth xo

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Ikea Furniture and Storage Dupes




My ultimate dream bedroom would be made up of the beautiful white furniture that Ikea stock, many a times I have spent ogling the furniture on the website and just wishing I had the money to completely re-do my room and fill it with the beautiful items from Ikea! 

However having done some research I discovered that there are a few other places in the UK that stock very similar furniture and storage systems, just like Ikea stock, including places such as Argos, Wilkinsons and Homebase! Here are the items I discovered!
Argos






  


Wilkinsons



Homebase 






These are just a few of the items I found on different websites, they do many other products that are famously known to be sold at Ikea. 

Hope you have a brilliant week!

-Laura Elizabeth xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig