Magnitone Pulsar - How It Aids The Application Of Fake Tan | Laura Elizabeth xo

Monday 1 June 2015

Magnitone Pulsar - How It Aids The Application Of Fake Tan




Recently I very kindly received Magnitone's Pulsar - Advanced Daily Skincare Brush to use and review and share my thoughts on how it aids the application of fake tan, exfoliates and smooths natural tan and also how it helps to combat skin irritation after shaving. I've just completed the 7 day challenge and I cannot say enough good things about this product, to start, here are a few facts about the brush.

  • advanced electronic exfoliating brush
  • 4 modes to enhance every part of your skincare routine
  • suitable for all skin types
  • improvements to skin in 7 days
  • comes with two brush heads - one for facial cleansing and one for rest of body
  • fully waterproof - for use in the shower, bath or during your cleansing facial routine
  • all over body use
  • massage mode for stimulation of the skin and increase in blood circulation
  • provides oxygen and vital nutrients, promoting skin metabolism and collagen snythesis

Magnitone states that the Pulsar 'is a daily skin cleansing and toning system for face & body to effectively cleanse, refresh and stimulate your skin, helping to give it a wonderful natural youthful glow.' Although the brush can also be used for cleansing the face, which I have been doing and immediately noticed the effects on my skin that Magnitone claim, my review is sorely about how it contributes to the application of tan and soothes skin after shaving. 

I have sensitive skin, and nearly always after shaving my skin becomes red and irritable. I was so excited to start using this product to see how it could help to soothe and smooth my skin and I am very happy with the results. When used with the body cleanse brush head, the pulsar removed any dry and rough skin in a more gentle way than any other ex-foliation method I had used before. I admit that I probably didn't exfoliate anywhere near as often as I should have before using this brush, but after seeing immediate differences in my skin, I don't find exfoliation as much of a chore anymore and more of an enjoyable task as the brush is so easy and simple to use. After use, my legs felt much smoother and silkier and kept the razor rashes and irritable skin at bay. A plus of the Magnitone Pulsar is that you can use a cleanser or body wash of your choice when using the product to best suit your skin. 


As the brush removed dead skin cells and any dry patches, particularly the rough skin I had on my elbows and knees, I found that my fake tan was more easily and evenly applied, and I didn't have to worry about the product sticking to any dry patches of skin. When applying my fake tan (cocoa brown tan) with a mit (also cocoa brown) I could feel an improvement on the way that it glided onto my skin. 


The pulsar uses a sweeping action, gliding across the skin, so there is no need to scrub or use harshly as the brush does all the work for you, you just have to guide the brush around the areas of your skin. It brings the impurities gently out of the pores and removes any trapped dirt. The pulsar also comes with a wireless travel charger and an instruction booklet. 

A few more benefits of using the Pulsar: 
  • firmer and tighter skin texture
  • reduced appearance of visible pores
  • helps to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles

I am so pleased with the results from using this product, and it has become a part of my daily facial cleansing routine and I use it every day in the shower for body exfoliation. The product is definitely worth the money in my opinion for clean and smooth skin. You can purchase the Magnitone Pulsar at https://magnitone.co.uk/shop/magnitone-pulsar/ and any other of their products on their website. The Pulsar is also available at other retail stores/sites such as Boots and Amazon. 

Thanks again to Magnitone for sending me this amazing product, my skin has improved so much since I have received it, and I cant imagine it not being a part of my skincare routine in the future. Find them at https://magnitone.co.uk/ , on Instagram , Twitter or on Facebook

Laura Elizabeth xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig