The Body Shop Pinita Colada Body Sorbet | Laura Elizabeth xo

Wednesday 22 June 2016

The Body Shop Pinita Colada Body Sorbet




This range from The Body Shop completely captures summer. The smell of Pina Colada is so summery to me, and reminds me of sun sea and sand and I feel like I am on a tropical vacation whenever I apply this. 

As soon as I heard of the 'Pinita Colada' range from The Body Shop I immediately went into stores to browse it and came away with the 'Fresh Body Sorbet'. I was intrigued by this and decided to purchase this over the body butter, as it claims to be lightweight, and particularly in the summer I prefer to use moisturiser's that do not feel heavy or sticky on the skin and ones that sink in over just sitting on the skin. This range consists of this body sorbet, a body butter, shower gel and body scrub. 

For £8 and a 200ml sized product this offers 'up to 24 hours of hydration' is light and fast absorbing' and 'leaves body instantly moisturised'. After using this not only is my skin moisturised immediately, but when I wake up the next day my skin is super soft and smooth. It does soak in really quickly and is great for use after a shower for quick moisture, and it is nice and lightweight. It does not smell as strong as the body butter, but it still smells delicious and exactly like pineapple and coconut that I find it very difficult to not eat the stuff! 

I would love if The Body Shop could create a perfume or body spray for this range as it is my favourite by far. 



No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig