L'action Paris Beauty | Laura Elizabeth xo

Wednesday 8 June 2016

L'action Paris Beauty




L'action Paris offer beauty products that are aimed at treating beauty and skin problems. The packaging and products themselves are small and easily accessible . I was kindly sent some of their products to try, and I have been loving using them. 

Charcoal Sebum Patch - This is amazing, I have never used one of these before, and the stuff it pulls out is is slightly gross but also so fascinating. It ex-foliates the pores on your nose and after 15 minutes it cleanses and ex-foliates your skin. Whilst I found that it did it's desired effect, it hurt a little to peel off my nose, and left some black from the strip behind too.  You only need to use these 1-2 times a month and you get 5 strips in the packet. 

Pearl Radiant Glow Mask - This is a do it yourself mask, that is designed to give a lifting feel to the skin. You mix the powder inside the packet with 2-3 tablespoons of water in a bowl, and then after applying to your face and leaving for 10 minutes, you should find your skin feeling and looking glowy and healthy. This is made from real cultured pearls, which really intrigued me, and I was really impressed with this one, it did not leave my skin feeling too tight afterwards, but left a lovely soft feeling to my skin. 

Rice Oil Face Mask - This is another product that when arrived, I was really intrigued by. It is anti-ageing and tonifying face mask, that I have not gotten round to using yet. This is used to soothe your skin and give the perfect complexion. 

Pore Reducing Cream -  This unclogs and tightens pores, and left my skin feeling smooth after use. It is recommended for those with oily and combination skin as it absorbs oil with a matifying effect, and so not ideal for my dry skin, however it does work and underneath my make up it acts as a great primer. This is composed of pineapple, passion fruit and raisin extracts which I love and smells incredible.

Soft Lip Scrub - I have been needing another one of these for a while. I have really dry lips and regularly moisturise them, but they still need ex-foliating often which I admittedly don't do as often as I should. This compact pen like design, makes it easy to apply to product to the lips, and works quick to eliminate dead skin. This is a part of L'action Paris' 1 minute solution line. After use I wipe the scrub off with a tissue and it leaves my lips feeling moisturised and smooth. 

Lip Enhancer - I am always doubtful of these type of products, as the ones I have tried out before have only left my lips feeling tingly but I have never seen any of the desired results. Whilst this did not leave my lips feeling tingly it did give my lips a fuller appearance. There was not a massive difference, but this claims to shape the lips within four weeks of use so I have a bit longer to wait to see if this is true. This gives a clear, lovely shine to the lips and looks great over lipstick. 

I have really enjoyed using these products, and highly recommend you check L'action Paris out - they have so many more great products to choose from! 



No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig