MeMeMe Cosmetics - Contour and Highlight Kit | Laura Elizabeth xo

Monday 18 April 2016

MeMeMe Cosmetics - Contour and Highlight Kit


I have recently discovered the brand MeMeMe Cosmetics, and I love everything I have tried from them so far! Their products are affordable and of a high quality, and their packaging is great to really get the best out of the product. Check out my post and my views on a few of their other products! Link

I never used to wear cream products, and have struggled to find many that I enjoy using. After the first use of 'The Ultimate Complete Contour and Highlight Kit', I knew I was going to get along with it. As you can see by the image it has already been prodded and used a lot. 

This palette contains six cream shades to contour and highlight and is suitable for all skin tones. I find these to be really pigmented and blend really well into the skin. Some cream products I find usually disappear from my skin throughout the day, but these creams do not budge at all!

The highlighter is a subtle pink shade, but is also pigmented and gives a nice glow to the skin. 

I have been so impressed with all the products I have tried from MeMeMe Cosmetics and this is another one I highly recommend. 

£16.95 - http://www.mememecosmetics.com/the-ultimate-complete-contour-highlight-kit



No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig