Jouer Limited Edition Mermaid Glow Palette | Laura Elizabeth xo

Monday 27 June 2016

Jouer Limited Edition Mermaid Glow Palette











Admittedly, this was a Instagram pressured, packaging purchase, that I do not regret. I saw this beauty on Cult Beauty's Instagram and then followed an email, with news of the new items from Jouer. I had heard of this brand, but have never tried anything from them before and when their mermaid collection hit I  entered a dream like state where I added the Glow Palette straight to my basket and seemingly hit the complete order button and before I knew it this was falling through my letter box. 

It's quite pricey for £35, but you get five cream highlighters, in perfect packaging, from a brand that I have read numerous raving reviews about. The palette contains three original cream highlight shades from Jouer and two new and limited edition ones that create the Mermaid Glow Palette. This gives a beautiful, natural light glow and looks lovely particularly on the cheekbones and brow bones, but I can see this being used on the collar bones, cupids bow, eye lids, pretty much anywhere! 

The creams are pigmented and non sticky, and I find best used with your finger tips. The palette includes a pearly white shade, a gold, an orangey / rose gold colour, and a pink and a lilac shade, that all give a glow to your complexion, my favourites are the gold and the lilac shade. The highlighters contain conditioning, skin friendly extracts of antioxidants, including Vitamin E. The packaging is great as the palette is customisable, the interlocking of the palette means you can choose to travel with all or just a few of the shades and the box it comes in is so beautiful. 

Shades:
Camellia - pearl shade
Tiare - gold
Champagne - rose gold
Seashell - pink
Crystal - lavender / lilac pink

Head to cult beauty to get your hands on this! 




No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig