March Favourites | Laura Elizabeth xo

Friday 1 April 2016

March Favourites









Make Up Revolution Pro Fix Fixing Spray - I love this make up brand, and am so impressed with every product I have tried from them, high quality and affordable. This is no exception, it helps to keep my make up in place all day whilst also giving my skin a nice glow, an oil control version is also available but as I have dry skin this works wonders. 
Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer - A product I wish I had tried so much sooner, and I think I will be repurchasing for a long time because I was so impressed on the first use. This is everything I want in a concealer. As it is pricey and there are many shades to choose from, make sure you have the right one for you. This is creamy, blend-able, lasts all day, and does not crease under my eyes. It covers and brightens and has a nice applicator. 
Ciate X Olivia Palermo - A product I found in my TK Maxx store, and as soon as I saw it I had to have it. I have read many great things about this collaboration, The Cheek Bone Cheat Duo in Bluff Point. Both the bronzer and blusher, are lovely shades and easily blend-able and the packaging is gorgeous.  
Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Foundation - After reading reviews, I chose the Light version of this foundation as I felt it would suit my skin the best and I definitely made the right choice. It feels like I have nothing on my face, whilst providing a high coverage which lasts all day! As I am pretty fair skinned, I chose Intensity 1 and when it comes out the tube it looks too dark, but once blended in it fits my skin tone so well, and I really wish I had tried this sooner!
Becca Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop - A must have and I finally got my hands on it and I was not disappointed, this can help create a subtle healthy glow or the most amazing full on highlight. It is a white gold with peachy undertones and I really think it would suit all skin tones. I purchased mine from Cult Beauty as soon as they had it back in stock. 
Real Techniques Fan Brush - Unfortunately, only a part of the collectors edition sculpting set, which I highly recommend each brush is amazing, this is the perfect size for sweeping highlight onto your cheekbones and the edge is great for plotting out your contour. Plus, it is a gorgeous metallic pink shade. 

What have you been loving during the month of March? 




No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig