Nude Obsession | Laura Elizabeth xo

Wednesday 6 April 2016

Nude Obsession


My nude/pink lip colour obsession is becoming a little bit of a problem and my bank account is not thanking me for it, however the shades are so versatile and lovely with so many different make up looks. I have decided to share some of my favourites with you guys! 

Nyx Lingerie Liquid Lipsticks - Corset & Honeymoon
Kylie LipKit - Candy K
MeMeMe Cosmetics Lip Glide - Rich Truffle (Review Here)
Maybelline Color Drama - 630 Nude Perfection 
Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte Liquid Lipsticks - Serenity and Invasion (Review Here)
Sleek Matte Me - Birthday Suit
Dose Of Colours Matte Lipstick - Truffle

Whar are you favourite lip colours/products at the moment? 



No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig