Pearly Whites Teeth Whitening Strips | Laura Elizabeth xo

Tuesday 12 April 2016

Pearly Whites Teeth Whitening Strips

I have been very lucky with my teeth, they are naturally straight and I have never had to have any braces, or fillings but I am always wanting them to appear whiter and brighter! I have tried whitening pens and seen next to no difference, I have also used the Crest Whitening Strips, and whilst these work, they leave my teeth feeling painful and super sensitive. 

When I was offered to try these whitening strips from Pearly Whites, I jumped at the chance, mainly because they do not contain peroxide, whereas the Crest ones do, and this can damage your teeth and gums. 

Pearly Whites offer a two week, four week or a six week supply, priced between £24.99 and £54.99 to use on a daily basis. Each packet contains an upper and lower gel strip, brush your teeth before hand and then dry with a towel before applying the strips. These strips remove stains in a safe way and leave your teeth feeling fresh afterwards. 

I found that these noticeably made my teeth appear cleaner and brighter after the first week of use, I thought my teeth would appear whiter than they did, but I am a frequent coffee and tea drinker and feel that this may have effected the results, however I do recommend these I noticed a different after the first few uses and they do not harm your teeth or cause any pain. 

Visit their website here: https://www.buypearlywhites.com/
and follow them on social media: 
Twitter
Instagram

Do you use any teeth whitening products? Let me know below! 


No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig