High End Favourites | Laura Elizabeth xo

Saturday 16 April 2016

High End Favourites


The majority of my make up collection is made up of drugstore beauty products, but now and again I like to splash out on some more expensive higher end products and these are my favourites! 

Nars Creamy Concealer
Charlotte Tilbury Colour Coded Eye Shadow Palette - Dolce Vita
Mac Lipsticks - Whirl, Stone & Velvet Teddy
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation
Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer
Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfecter - Champagne Pop
Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Foundation

I am so impressed with these products and they never let me down so the higher price tag makes sense considering how luxurious these products are. 

What are you favourite high end make up products? 





No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig