Current Favourite Eyeshadow Palettes | Laura Elizabeth xo

Tuesday 29 March 2016

Current Favourite Eyeshadow Palettes


Eyeshadow has never really been my favourite part of my make up routine, I find it can be messy and as I'm someone who prefers to apply my concealer before I create any eye look, fall down is at times inevitable and thus super annoying. Despite this, with great eyeshadow palettes making a home in my collection I find myself enjoying the process of applying eyeshadow more now, and these products are a huge reason why. 

All three of these have separate but equally positive reviews on my blog and they all very quickly became fast favourites of mine after the first use. Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita Luxury Palette, Make Up Geek Eyshadows in a small Z Palette and MeMeMe Cosmetics Ultimate Eye Palette Soft Rose


Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita Luxury Palette: With a clue in the name, this is a luxurious palette, pricey at £38 as expected of Charlotte Tilbury, but worth the money all the same. All four shades are different, but equally lovely, and this palette in particular is very versatile, helping to create perfect differing looks for day time through to night. Full review here.

Make Up Geek Eyeshadows & Z Palette: I was so happy when these were finally made available for UK purchase on Beauty Bay and have a review here of the first three shades I picked out. I recently purchased three more and I am so happy with the colours I added to my collection 'latte,' taupe notch' and 'mocha' all compliment each other when used together or work well on their own. I really recommend Make Up Geek eye shadows, there are so many colours to choose from, they are easy to blend and all super pigmented. Z Palette, also available at Beauty Bay have a range of different sizes and colours to choose from to store your eye shadows in. 

MeMeMe Cosmetics Ultimate Eye Palette Soft Rose: Eight subtle but lovely shades to choose from, a mix of matte and shimmer shades, these are not overly pigmented, but they can be easily built up, and the palette comes with a handy brush. Read more about it here, plus more products from MeMeMe Cosmetics. 

What are your current favourite eye shadows palettes? 












No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig