Current Favourite Base | Laura Elizabeth xo

Saturday 30 April 2016

Current Favourite Base


Nivea Men - Post Shaving Balm
Revlon Colorstay Foundation

This is my current every day base make up that gives me a medium coverage, and lasts pretty much all day on my skin. The Nivea Post Shave balm has been well known now for a while in the beauty world of working as a great primer and base for your foundation. Whilst it doesn't hold qualities like actual primers for make up do, such as covering up pores etc, it does keep foundation in place for hours and helps to blend foundation for a smooth finish. 

The Revlon Colorstay foundation is great as it has two formulas to choose from, one for normal/dry skin and one for combination/oily skin. I cannot speak for the combination/oily skin formula, but I have heard from friends and read great reviews on both versions of this foundation. I have dry skin and this foundation works wonder for my skin, it does not cling to dry patches and leaves a dewy finish on my skin that creates a natural and healthy looking glow. When used with a primer and either set with a powder or not, I find this lasts all day without budging. 

I definitely recommend both these products and they also don't break the bank either! 


No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig