Regenerate Enamel Science Advanced Toothpaste | Laura Elizabeth xo

Monday 12 December 2016

Regenerate Enamel Science Advanced Toothpaste







I love trying out different products for my teeth. I had never heard of regenerate enamel science before and once doing some research I decided that this company was one that I definitely wanted to give a try. I am lucky enough to have pretty healthy, straight teeth, and I have never had a brace before having not needed one, so I like to try my best to keep my teeth healthy and clean. 

Advanced Toothpaste
This clinically proven toothpaste is aimed to protect and strengthen your teeth against cavities, reversing the early erosion process as well as restoring the original whiteness of your teeth. With regular use, twice a day in place of your current toothpaste, over time enamel is regenerated by restoring its mineral content and micro hardness. With 75ml and 105g in a tube worth £10, pricey compared to other regular toothpastes, I did feel a difference after the first use. I am however a regular tea and coffee drinker and so I did not really notice a huge difference in the whiteness of my teeth, but they do feel cleaner after using this toothpaste compared to others. The only issue I have is the price, however where results are wanted sometimes price has to be overlooked,  my teeth are stronger and far less sensitive too since using this. 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Advanced Enamel Serum
This has the same effects as the toothpaste but is a gel and serum kit, used for three minutes, of three days, once a month. The kit contains a serum, activator gel and two mouth trays which are used to release a concentrated mineral boost to integrate onto your teeth and compliments the use of the toothpaste by boosting it's effectiveness. This looked a little strange to me at first, and the first few uses also felt odd, but after using it for a few months now, it is just a little extra part of my evening routine that makes a difference to my teeth and is therefore worthwhile. Along with the toothpaste this kit leaves my teeth feeling clean and particularly when using this, my teeth appeared brighter. 


If you are looking for a new product to try out and don't mind spending a little bit extra then this is worth a try! 



No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig