Mitonia & Beaute Mediterranea High Tech Skin Care | Laura Elizabeth xo

Sunday 14 February 2016

Mitonia & Beaute Mediterranea High Tech Skin Care




Mitonia (website) are a company that work alongside brands to distribute cosmetics and perfumes and further put the consumer first by offering them luxury and high quality products. They were kind enough to send me over a couple of products from the Beaute Mediterranea High Tech moisturising range perfect for me as I have dry skin that is always in need of a lift. The products shown above are paraben-free and made of quality ingredients

Packaging: I really like this packaging, straight away the products appear of high quality to me. A simple design with different colours for each individual product type, making them easily identifiable. The packaging has a pharmaceutical look to it, which is unusual when compared to other skincare brands but to me this is the appearance of high quality products.

The Hyaluronic Complex Cream (32.00) This has a thick consistency, which I love when applying a cream before bed, to settle into my skin over night. The cream has a scent which is sweet but not too overpowering and as soon as it's applied my skin feels smooth, without any stickiness as the cream sinks into the skin efficiently and nicely without leaving any greasiness. When I awake in the morning my skin is soft and smooth, and feels ready to tackle anything that comes its way throughout the day. I have found that my current foundation is blending into my skin nicely and no longer clings to any dry patches. Furthermore, this cream offers a firmness to the skin - a great plus for all skin types and I have noticed a difference in elasticity since using it. Well worth purchasing! 

The Hylauronic Eye Contour Cream (34.50) I have struggled with under eye circles, and laughter lines around my eyes for a while now and I am always interested when it comes to trying out new skincare products for the under eye area. The Hylauronic Eye Contour Cream also gets my approval! The packaging makes the product inside easily accessible; a small tube that gives just the right amount each time with a small squeeze. As well as the complex cream, this cream moisturises, tightens and blurs under the eyes and also leaves a soft and smooth finish to the skin. The aim is to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and honestly, after two weeks of use, I have found that this is very much the case for me - hoorah! When my concealer is applied, there are less lines for it to sit in, which means it blends much nicer, which is also a plus to this product, as many creams I have previously used did not pair well together with my concealer. Again, this product is definitely worth paying for. 

The Mitonia website has a great range of products suitable for every one, check them out on Instagram at mitoniauk. I hope to be trying out more products from them in the future! 

What are you favourite skin care products at the moment? 


No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig