AA Skincare Review - Peony, Bay and Brahmi Shampoo | Laura Elizabeth xo

Monday 30 May 2016

AA Skincare Review - Peony, Bay and Brahmi Shampoo




I have been using and trying out AA Skincare products for a while now, and I am always pleased when a new opportunity comes round. I have long, temperamental hair and enjoy trying out different products to use on it and I was excited to test this shampoo. 

First of all, if you dislike floral, flowery scents then this is not for you. The smell is very strong, and whilst it is not as noticeable on your hair after your shower it still smells flowery. 

This was a really nice shampoo to use, it did not foam up or create a lather as much as popular shampoo makes but I actually prefer less foam when it comes to shampooing my hair. This did a nice job of leaving my hair feeling clean and smooth however it did not tame any frizz or fly aways like my regular shampoo, but as this is a product that is suitable for all hair types I did not expect it to cater to and control my frizz. 

This shampoo is one of five from the new plant inspired natural range from AA Skincare and they aim to boost hair's health by cleansing and protecting. The herb 'Brahmi' is known as a remedy for hair problems and can prevent split ends and accelerate hair growth, so I am looking forward to how this will improve my hair over time, but I am already with the way it leaves my hair after a wash. 

Peony, Bay and Brahmi Nourishing Shampoo - £5.94 - 'A calming and balancing shampoo with natural Peony extract acting as an anti-inflammatory to help maintain scalp health and boost hair growth.  Contains antioxidants to help nourish and repair damaged hair and soothe irritated skin or dandruff.'

I love the packaging and design of these shampoos, each is appropriately and distinguishably designed and they are fully recyclable. 

Make sure to follow AA Skincare on their social media sites: 





No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig