Gemporia Jewellery | Laura Elizabeth xo

Thursday 15 September 2016

Gemporia Jewellery










 One of my favourite pieces of jewellery to wear are rings, and whilst growing up I bought my fair share of fashion rings, that would tend to leave a funny colour behind on your skin if worn too much, or the ring itself would go a funny colour. Not unexpected as these were not of a high quality, and pretty inexpensive rings. As I have been getting older I have really enjoyed collecting, receiving and purchasing jewellery of a high quality and through my time blogging I have been lucky enough to receive some lovely rings to review.  


Gemporia has the ultimate website, absolutely packed with tons of jewellery, information and help, for you to find the perfect piece that you are looking for. There is so much to choose from, I spent a good hour on the website, browsing and ogling over so many beautiful pieces of jewellery. I finally picked out two gorgeous rings, and then went ahead to find the correct size for my fingers using their very helpful ring sizer app! 

Their app is designed to enable you to find the correct ring size for you, so when your ring arrives it is the perfect size. You simply hold up a ring you already own to the screen and by using the arrows or sliders to adjust the circle on the screen you can line it up to the edge of your ring to find the perfect size. Once this is complete, you are able to make your purchase with complete confidence, which I loved when it came to choosing my rings. I only wish this 
was an option for every website that sells rings! 

Gemporia has a great motive; 'We favour authenticity over imitation, limited runs over mass production and high quality over fast fashion' and this is quite clear from browsing their site. The two rings I chose were the Naarangee Garnet Sterling Silver ring and the Espirito Santo Aquamarine Sterling Silver ring, and I adore both. They fit perfectly thanks to their app, and I will definitely be ordering from them in the future for high quality and gorgeous jewellery. 

Follow their social media platforms and check out their website:

http://www.gemporia.com

Facebook

Instagram

Twitter








No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig