AA Skincare - Frankincense & Rose Clay Face Mask | Laura Elizabeth xo

Saturday 9 January 2016

AA Skincare - Frankincense & Rose Clay Face Mask

My skin can get dehydrated quite easily, as well as dry and so I have a fairly big collection of face masks and creams. However, I don't tend to reach for a mask all that often when I probably should.

Since receiving the Frankincense & Rose Clay Face Mask, I have been regularly using a face mask much more often, and can already see and feel how much of a difference it has been making to my skin. I am familiar with this brand, and have enjoyed using products from them before, and so I had high expectations for this and I was not disappointed. It is infact my favourite product of their's I have so far tried. 

This is a natural clay mask that is made with essential oils to help to improve the skin and leave it hydrated. The clay is quite thick and dries within five - ten minutes, and is really easy to wash away afterwards. 

The scent is quite strong, which doesn't bother me, and I find a little bit goes a long way.  




I am happy to be able to give my readers a 20% discount: use BLOG20 at their website! (Link below) 
I hope to review more products from AA Skincare in the future. Visit them on social media Facebook / Twitter / https://instagram.com/aaskincareuk/ or visit them at their website http://www.aaskincare.co.uk/

Laura Elizabeth xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig