Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita Palette | Laura Elizabeth xo

Wednesday 3 February 2016

Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita Palette




L-R: Prime, Enhance, Pop and Smoke

I am finally the proud owner of my first Charlotte Tilbury product! I decided to go with one of the beautiful colour-coded eye shadow palettes and after debating between 'Dolce Vita' and 'Vintage Vamp' I chose 'Dolce Vita' and I am so chuffed with my choice. 
Not only is the packaging beautiful- light and compact, but the product itself is so lovely that it is definitely the most luxurious product in my make up collection - which is expected for the rather hefty price tag! 
The four shades help to create such versatile looks such as a glam and golden glittery eye to a smoky burgundy look. All four shades  have a lovely texture and are so pigmented as well as easily blend-able and build-able. I have green eyes and I personally think this palette compliments them so well. 
The press on golden pigment is like no other shade I own, great for creating a look perfect for going out! 
This palette really does make me swoon and is pretty much perfection. I wouldn't say it's a palette you need in your collection in terms of being an essential item, but for what it is and the price you pay (£38) it is super luxurious and beautiful. 


No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig