Skin Doctors Skin Care | Laura Elizabeth xo

Monday 29 February 2016

Skin Doctors Skin Care







Skin Doctors Cosmeceuticals have a vast range of 'results focused' and 'problem specific' products that offer the alternative to surgery, and with solutions scientifically developed, they promise fast results. The products cover different concerns, from wrinkles and ageing to acne and stretch marks. I was kindly sent over the 'Zit Zapper' and the 'pH Balancing Cleanser' and got straight to using them. 

Packaging: I like the packaging and design, the cleanser is in a squeezy tube, a bit like a suncream tube, and has a small nib so you don't lose too much product when you squeeze it out. The Zit Zapper applicator I find a little hard to use as it is difficult to get enough of the product out at times and find I have to rub the pen like tube onto my already troubled skin, but this I can get past as I really love the product itself. 

pH Balancing Cleanser: This contains avocado extract and alpha hydroxy acid, a formula that removes dead skin cells, cleans, primes and ex-foliates as well as removing make up. It gives a fresher look to the skin, unclogging pores and maintains the skin's pH level. I also found that it helps the absorption of other products, my moisturiser would sink nicely into my skin and my make up does the same. I use this twice daily, applying it onto a damp face with my fingertips in a circular motion and my skin feels fresh and clean after use as opposed to tight and dry like some cleansers do, plus, this gives my skin a natural, luminosity. 

Zit Zapper: An overnight spot corrector, I am so impressed with this product. I suffer with acne prone skin, particularly around that time of the month, and I have never used a spot treatment before that gets to work as fast as this one does. As it works immediately after use the it is an intensive spot formula that gives a slight sting/tingle after use - something I don't mind as I feel it means the product is working quickly. It calms areas of inflammation and dries out spots, even catching them before they have fully developed, as well as ex-foliating the skin and deeply cleansing the problem areas. After the first use, I awoke the next morning and already found the redness and spot itself had decreased in size, and after using it for a few weeks it tackles my spots, if any, so quickly that the 'problem area' really becomes less of a 'problem.' 

Prices: pH Balancing Cleanser: £12.77 here  Zapper: £11.20 here To me this is a luxe skin care range that does not break the bank and I really cannot see myself without these products in the future. 


I would highly recommend this skin care range! Visit their site http://skindoctors.co.uk/


No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig