High End Make Up Wishlist | Laura Elizabeth xo

Wednesday 17 February 2016

High End Make Up Wishlist


I have put together my high end beauty wishlist with Shop Style Collective. All products included are ones that I hope to have in my make up collection at some point in the future. I am lucky enough to own a few high end beauty products and there is nothing wrong with high street make up, in fact many of my favourite products are from the high street, but it is nice to splurge now and again on good quality products and beautiful packaging.

Charlotte Tilbury - The Retoucher
I haven't read many reviews about this but the description sounds great and after recently purchasing the eye shadow quad 'Dolce Vita' review and swatches hereBuildable coverage, treating skin with hydrating black tea, corrects imperfections. 

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Illuminator in Riviera
I love the design of this product and have heard great things. Highlighter.s are my favourite make up products and this is one that I really want to have in my collection. From what I've read, this sinks into the skin and gives a dewy luminosity to the skin. Riviera is a rose gold shade and I don't own a highlighter this colour yet. 

Giorgio Armani - Luminous Silk Foundation
Another product I have read many great things about. I have dry skin and as this give a luminous glow to the skin it is one that I really hope to try out at some point. It has so many shades to choose from and it states that although it is a buildable coverage it glides on nicely and is lightweight. 

Ciate - Olivia Palermo Smokey Suedes Eye Shadow Palette
Every single colour in this palette I think will suit my eye colour and the majority of shades are ones I like to use on my eyes on a regular basis. Reviews say they are pigmented, easily blendable and have a silky suede texture to them. The palette looks really pretty and the price is quite good for nine eyeshadows. 

Ciate - Olivia Palermo Cheekbone Cheatduo
Another product from the Olivia Palermo range, this looks cute and compact and is a great two in one product. It defines and shapes as well as giving a pop of colour to your complexion. 

Hourglass - Ambient Lighting Palette 
A super pricey product but one that won't hurt being a part of my wish list. I love the concept of this palette; finishing powders that re create effects of a flattering light on skin and conceals perfections and minimises pores and lines. Do you  know of any good dupes for this product? 

Have you tried any of these products - what are your views? What products are in your high end make up wish list?



No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig