January Favourites | Laura Elizabeth xo

Sunday 7 February 2016

January Favourites







I went on a mad one in January and purchased so many new beauty products,some that I haven't even had the chance to use properly yet, but a few I have been using non stop and have been absolutely loving them and so I had to include them in my favourites for the month of January.

Tanya Burr Cosmetics Peachy Glow Cheek Palette £8- Super affordable, pigmented and with beautiful details, I have been using this palette from Tanya's range non stop. The bronze shade has a subtle shimmer in it, but not too much that it is still suitable to use to contour, the blush is the perfect shade for any skin tone I think, but really does compliment a fairer skin. The highlight is a lovely champagne colour and although it is quite shimmery and glittery, when applied to the skin it gives a natural healthy glow, and so all round this a great three in one palette that offers both a subtle definition to the face, or more of a strong contoured look. 

Coconut Lane Marble Phone Case £13 -  http://www.coconut-lane.com/accessories/marble-phone-case - Marble accessories are all the range and I particularly love marble phone cases as they look sophisticated and elegant. I chose this one from Coconut Lane as they offer super cute accessories at affordable prices. You can get 20% off your order by using my code 'lelizaxo20' at the checkout. 

Nivea Post Shave Balm £3.52 Superdrug - If you aren't aware of this product being used as a primer then one, where have you been?! Two, you need to purchase this. Yes this is a man's product and has a more masculine scent, but once covered with foundation you can't smell it at all. It isn't as effective as a high end primer, and doesn't minimise pores, but it smooths out the skin and make up has long staying power as the foundation sticks to the balm and so it makes for a great primer. 

Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator in Ballerina £21- I love the design of this product, its small and compact and so perfect for travelling. Also the 3D design means you don't lose the cute ice cream swirl effect. The product itself is really pigmented, applies like a powder but feels like cream which makes it great for blending and building up, and even though it's highlighy pigmented it doesn't go on too glittery and so offers a lovely healthy looking glow. I chose the shade 'ballerina' over the ever popular 'gilded honey' as I already own a highlight in this shade. Ballerina is a more dusky rose gold shade which I think looks lovely on my pale skin. 

Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte Liquid Lipstick in Invasion and Serenity £9.50 - Having quite dry lips means I have a love hate relationship with liquid lipsticks. These I find are not drying on my skin but are still pigmented. I love the frosted tubes and sleek gold lids  and the doe foot applicator. I chose the shades 'Serenity' a pink nude shade and 'Invasion' a great dupe for Lime Crime's Cashmere, a grey toned purple. They also smell of frosting! 

So these have been my favourites during January! What products have you been enjoying lately? 



No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig