Make Up Wishlist | Laura Elizabeth xo

Friday 6 May 2016

Make Up Wishlist




Once again I am lusting after more make up, and not particularly affordable make up either, which means my bank balance is in trouble. 

Mac - Mineralize Skinfinish - These contain four shades in one pan designed to give a healthy glow. The design is so pretty and reminds me of a batten-berg cake! 

Hourglass - Ambient Lighting Blush - I have heard lovely things about this product. There are loads of shades to choose from.

Burberry - Complete Eye Palette - This contains four shades of brown which is my favourite shade to wear on my eyes.  I love the Burberry fabric design and this pan looks so versatile. 

Charlotte Tilbury - Magic Foundation - Another product I am desperate to try. I always like trying out new foundations and any that claim to be long lasting, high coverage but feel lightweight on the skin are ones that I get really excited about trying. 

Urban Decay - Afterglow 8 Hour Powder Highlighter - This one is leaning more at the top of this make up wish list, I have read raving reviews about all three shades and a little goes a long way. These are meant to give a strong highlight and is described as being a very luxurious product. 

Nyx - Angel Veil Primer - I am always interested in finding and trying out new primers. Again, I have read great things about this product, it has a matte finish with a moisturising texture. 

Nars - Illuminator - I am getting more into using liquid highlighters, either on their own or mixed in with my foundation, and the Nars ones are a huge favourite in the beauty world. It is designed to give a radiance to your complexion. 

Nars - Audacious Lipstick - This looks like a gorgeous shade for spring and summer. Applies like satin with a strong pigment to it. 

Laura Mercier - Invisible Loose Setting Powder - I rarely stray from my trusty Rimmel Stay Matte powder, however this loose powder is at the top of my list of loose powders to try out. Again, only great reviews found of this product. 

What products are you loving right now? 





No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig