Oil Pulling with Minty Coco | Laura Elizabeth xo

Tuesday 17 May 2016

Oil Pulling with Minty Coco



Coconut oil and it's health benefits have been hard to escape from recently and oil pulling has become increasingly popular. Oil pulling is a technique used with coconut oil to draw out toxins from the body and improve your health overall by swishing the oil around your mouth for 5 to 15 minutes on an empty stomach. I have tried many teeth whitening products and whilst I have seen varied results, I am a frequent tea and coffee drinker so the results don't tend to last long. 



Minty Coco is an oil pulling treatment, and whilst I had heard of this before, I have never used an oil pulling treatment, nor was I aware of what exactly it was. I received a 14 day box from Minty Coco which is packaged so compactly it fits perfectly through the letterbox. This treatment is peppermint flavoured and comes in small sachets that you tear open and empty the contents into your mouth after warming up the sachet with your hands. 



I was really unsure of this at first, having not been that aware of oil pulling before, and I have to admit during the first use I was unsure as to how I was going to use all the sachets as method of oil pulling is a bit unusual at first, however I soon got used to the feeling. The mint in this counteracts the flavour of the coconut oil and so the taste is much more bearable than I have read other oil pulling treatments can be. After 5-15 minutes (I tried to use each sachet for a full 15 minutes) I spat the oil into the bin as it can clog up the pipes if you empty the contents into the sink. 



As this treatment is peppermint flavoured it also gives a fresh breath and clean feeling afterwards which is an added bonus. I have noticed a whiter and brighter colour to my teeth after using this product and would love to offer you free shipping on any orders;.



Check them out on social media:





















No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig