Gerard Cosmetics Lipsticks and Swatches | Laura Elizabeth xo

Sunday 15 May 2016

Gerard Cosmetics Lipsticks and Swatches





 Mystic Moon and Underground

My Gerard Cosmetics collection is slowly but surely growing, and I find myself browsing the section on the Beauty Bay website very frequently to see what I can buy next. I recently purchased two of their lipsticks in the shade 'Mystic Moon' and 'Underground' and wanted to share my views with you. 

Both are similar shades but Mystic Moon is a more browny purple colour whereas Underground is more of a mauve shade. These lipsticks are pigmented, non drying and creamy even though they feel matte on the lips. I find that they don't budge for hours and so in my experience they are long lasting on the lips. 

I adore the packaging and love storing these on my vanity as they look super pretty and chic. I highly recommend Gerard cosmetics and particularly their lipsticks!




No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig