August Favourites | Laura Elizabeth xo

Saturday 29 August 2015

August Favourites


First things first; where on Earth has August gone?! I feel like I have blinked and here we are on the cusp of September, nearing Autumn and saying goodbye to another summer again, way to soon for my liking. 

My august favourites are very brief, but they have been the products I have been applying everyday I have worn make up during August and tools I have used to do so, and while the UK hasn't had the best weather this summer, with these products I have been able to achieve  bronzed and glowy skin, making it look like I have been on a tropical escape to the Caribbean!

Also, all the products are super affordable but do just as an amazing job as high street brands would do. 

Make Up Revolution Baked Bronzer Really easy to blend, buildable and has some glitter in it, I like to add this to certain areas of my face to add a bronzed glow. 

Make Up Revolution Golden Lights Highlighter Super pigmented, a white-golden shimmery shade, perfect for cheekbones as well as eye brow highlight. 

W7 Make Up and Glow Bronzing Base Easily blendable, gel based bronzer, isn't too orangey, perfect dupe for Soleil Tan De Chanel. Great for contour, all over bronzer or under foundation to even skin tone and add a bronzed base.  

Real Techniques Stippling Brush Versatile brush, love using it to apply the W7 Bronzing Base, it helps to distribute and blend the product. 

Ebay Fan Shape Make Up Brush Also in last months favourites, this brush is soft, really affordable but good quality and is the perfect shape for applying highlighter. 

What have you been loving this month?

Laur Elizabeth xo 


No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig