Nars Sheer Glow | Laura Elizabeth xo

Friday 8 May 2015

Nars Sheer Glow



Nars sheer glow is by far one of the most talked about and blogged foundations there are. I'm quite proud of how long I resisted buying this, but after reading many reviews and just imagining it being in my make up collection, I finally took the plunge. One of the reasons why I held off buying this for so long was not just the price, but because no where near me has a Nars counter and so I could not get colour matched, after so much research I internet matched myself to 'Mont Blanc' and was very happy when it arrived as it was the perfect match - well done me! I wouldn't say this is a dewy foundation, although some people describe it as such due to the name, but it has more of a satin finish that gives a glow to the skin to make it appear healthy and natural. It does stick to any dry patch of skin so I ex-foliate regularly and always apply moisturiser before use, usually one with an SPF as this foundation doesn't have one. 

The only downside to it I would say is that it does not come with a pump, although the packaging is lovely it can get messy if you have a wobbly hand like I do, so for an extra £3 you cant go wrong, and that way you aren't using excessive amounts of the product each use! 

Overall this foundation blends well, there are lots of colours to choose from and it gives a flawless finish that photographs beautifully. 


Laura Elizabeth xo 



No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig