My April Favourites | Laura Elizabeth xo

Tuesday 5 May 2015

My April Favourites



The Body Shop Instablur £14.00 - This is by far my favourite primer out of everyone I have ever used. I was just slightly disappointed at the size of it for the price I paid, but despite that, I have no other complaints about it. I noticed very early on that it minimised the appearance of my pores and once my foundation is  applied it definitely keeps the shine at bay as I find myself having to re-powder a lot less often. I've also noticed that this product has a hint of a smell to it and I am obsessed with it! It makes me look forward to using the product everytime I apply make up. 

Make Up Revolution Ultra Blush Palette in Golden Sugar £6.00 - This palette comes with eight gorgeous shades, one matte and a long mirror (always a bonus). I find two shades to be the perfect highlighter, three to be lovely pinky blush shades, two a shimmery bronze and one to be a perfect shade for contour as it is matte. All shades are pigmented and differ even though some appear to be similar shades. I have used this everyday that I have worn make up in April and I am sure that it will continue be a part of my daily routine for a long while yet. 



Original Source Vanilla and Raspberry Shower Gel £1 at Superdrug - I love these shower gels, they come in a range of scents but this one is my favourite. It's super sweet and smells good enough to eat! You can create quite a lather with it and it leaves your skin smelling lovely for hours afterwards! 

Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser £1.98 Superdrug - I could not believe the quality of this product for how inexpensive it is. The first time I used it I woke up in the morning and could already notice a huge difference in my skin. It leaves it feeling really soft, the cream soaks in well and it doesn't leave a sticky residue behind. 

Glitter Liquid Phone Case £3.95 - These are so pretty! There are lots of different colours on eBay and its perfect for when you are bored as you can sit and watch the glitter move for ages!

Lime Crime Velvetine Cashmere $20 - I bought this on Dollskill.com due to the whole Lime Crime incident, and it arrived within a few days. I've wanted to try this shade for ages and I was so super pleased with it when it arrived that I've been wearing at every opportunity I can. It's a lovely purple/grey shade but it is still a lovely nude and really transforms a make up look. It easy to apply, creamy in the tube and dries matte but it is not drying on the lips. 



Comment your opinions on these products or link me to your April favourites post - I love reading them! 

-Laura Elizabeth xo


No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig