Current Favourite Lip Colour | Laura Elizabeth xo

Tuesday 12 May 2015

Current Favourite Lip Colour


I have always liked this colour lip, but recently I have been obsessed with wearing it, and I   now own so many different products of a similar shade to fuel said obsession. It is not really a bright, vibrant colour for summer, but it is still one I find myself wearing year round and this is the main reason for justifying myself when I end up buying another product of the same shade!



Lime Crime Velvetine - Cashmere

Mac Lip Liner - Whirl

Sleek Matte Me - Birthday Suit

Maybelline Coloursensational Lipstick - Rosewood Pearl 


What are your current favourite lip products?

Laura Elizabeth xo



No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig