Apps For Great Quality Photos | Laura Elizabeth xo

Tuesday 26 May 2015

Apps For Great Quality Photos


I think it is very important when running a blog, or growing your Instagram following, that your photos are of high quality, and many a time, this is achieved through photo editing which many apps provide the tools for. I get a few people asking me about what I use to edit my photos often and so thought it would be a good idea to share the apps I use on a daily basis. 


  • Afterlight - The first thing I do after taking a photo is edit it in this app. I usually brighten the photo, add some contrast and then apply a border to fit into the layout of my Instagram account. This app has so many filters and options conveniently categorised so it's easy to use. 
  • Picfx - This is similar to Afterlight as it also has many choices and options when altering your photos. This app is also great for adding a vintage feel to your photos. 
  • Studio - This app is great for adding text or layers to your photos as well as graphics to really enhance your photos and make them look professional. 
  • VSCOcam - This is a great alternative to Afterlight with some great options for editing and adding filters. 
  • Facetune - This app is perfect for your selfies! You can touch up your face on bad skin days, or use it to cover up any spots or dark areas. 
Are there any other apps that you use to edit your photos?

Laura Elizabeth xo 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig