W7 Eye Palette | Laura Elizabeth xo

Thursday 21 May 2015

W7 Eye Palette






In The Buff: Lightly Toasted Natural Nudes palette is just one of four eye palettes from w7 in this collection, the other three being In The Buff, In The Nude and In The Night. What drew me to this collection was the fact that they look very similar to the Naked Palettes from Urban Decay and were so much cheaper in price. I chose the Lightly Toasted palette as it contained shades that I have always worn on my eyes and feel comfortable wearing, as well the fact that I know I can make use of every shade in the palette. 

Each palette contains twelve very pigmented shades for just £4.99. This palette contains colours that are neutral but they can be built up to create a darker, more intense smoky eye, making this palette perfect for bringing your look from day to night. I find that these colours last on my eyes without creasing or moving and the palette comes with a dual ended brush/sponge, which I don't always use when applying but it is still pretty good. 

Also, I need to discuss the packaging of this product. It comes in a metal, tin case, not cardboard or plastic, thank goodness and so the eyeshadows are well protected by the sturdy case.  

From left to right: Teddy Bear, Wonderland, Cracker, Happy, Lady Luck, Twister, Di Di, 
Delilah, Magic, It's A Dream, Up In Smoke and Dawn. 

All in all, a really good buy, with a range of shades to take your make up look from day to night. 

Until next time,

Laura Elizabeth xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig