What I got for my Birthday | Laura Elizabeth xo

Friday 10 March 2017

What I got for my Birthday










I turned 23 over the weekend and celebrated by spending time with my amazing friends and family. I was very fortunate to receive some lovely gifts; a few I had asked for as well as some surprises that I want to share with you.


River Island Zip Around Jewellery Case - This is a really cute and compact way of storing jewellery and also makes it easy for travelling. I can not wait to fill it with my favourite pieces. 

Vera Wang Princess Perfume - A second bottle for me as this is a staple of mine, one of my all time favourite perfumes and a definite go to for a night out! I love the pretty jewel cut, heart shaped bottle and the scent is fruity and sweet and lasts all day or night. 

River Island Blue embellished bird print clip top purse - I love River Island purses, they have so many different patterns, designs and colours to choose from, with lots of slots for cards and separate areas for pennies. I like my purse to have some organisation to it, and try to keep it neat and tidy and these purses help to do this. 

Escape to Oz Colouring Book - I am obsessed with colouring books, I have more than I can count on one hand now but it is one of my favourite things to do, especially when I need to unwind, relax and de-stress or just when I want some time away from tablets and the internet. This one is really intricate and detailed with imaginative illustrations but also a must for any fans of the film. There are 96 pages of double sided adventure on every page. 

Pentel Pack of Six Iridescent Metallic Gel Pens - Link here These pens have two different colour effects on light or dark paper and are super pigmented and glittery. They dry pretty quickly. The colours also change depending on the angle of view. I have loved using these in my new colouring book. 

Pandora Charms 'Rose Infinite Shine' & 'Best Friends' - I love Pandora and I love being able to create my own personal bracelet with their many charms. I don't have a colour theme to mine like many people do, but I like the mix of silver and rose gold and the two new charms I got for my birthday are the perfect additions to my bracelet. 

Bondi Sands Liquid Gold Tan - I have been wanting to try this for ages as I have heard great things about it, and having used other bondi sands products before and being very impressed, I really do have high hopes for this. 

Primark Pineapple and Coconut Scented Diffuser - This smells like a tropical paradise and looks so cute in my room. Primark's homeware and accessories are so good and this is a part of their new tropical summer range. 








No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig