February Favourites | Laura Elizabeth xo

Tuesday 28 February 2017

February Favourites




Nivea Lip Butter Blueberry Blush - I am such a huge fan of Nivea's lip care, especially the lip butters. The scents are incredible and true to their individual names. I have been using this lip butter every day since I got it as it keeps my lips perfectly moisturised and hydrated.

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - A rediscovered love of mine that I have been enjoying wearing during this cold month. My skin is fairly dry and this foundation gives my skin coverage, and a dewy finish without sticking to any dry patches or exposing any imperfections. Whilst it is light coverage it can be easily built up but one application does enough to even out my skin tone. I also love the scent of this foundation but it is not overpowering at all or even noticeable once on the skin. 

Wet n Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder 'Precious Petals'  - A product I didn't think I was ever going to get my hands on unless I took a trip across the pond, but amazingly, I came across a UK website that sells a number of different American beauty products such as Milani, Color Pop and Wet n Wild. I first heard about this highlighter on Kathleen Lights channel, she was raving about how amazing this was for a drugstore highlighter. I found this on Makeupmart.co.uk and highly recommend you check it out! 

L'action Lip Enhancer - A great lip enhancer product that I was kindly sent by L'Action Paris. After a number of uses my lips appeared only slightly plumper, but I love wearing this as a gloss on its own or over other lip products. It is not sticky or drying at all and doesn't make my lips sting or tingle too much. 







No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig