Rimmel Volume Shake Mascara* | Laura Elizabeth xo

Thursday 16 March 2017

Rimmel Volume Shake Mascara*





I love trying out new products, and I was kindly sent the new mascara from Rimmel London to try out and share my thoughts on. At £6.99, Rimmel states that this mascara has breakthrough shaker technology, has clump free volume, and stays fresh. I have never used a mascara with this technology before, but I like the idea of it, as it replenishes the formula that give volume to your lashes. 

This didn't flake on me or slowly disparate throughout the day and gave me full lashes without any clumps. For me personally, it didn't do much to lengthen my lashes, but I was happy that the mascara did as said on the tube as it really did add volume to my lashes. I also liked how black the formula was and it stayed this way as the day progressed with only a little fall out. 



No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig