March Favourites | Laura Elizabeth xo

Friday 31 March 2017

March Favourites








It's that time again where I have put together the products I have been enjoying throughout the month of March. Some are repurchases, that I enjoyed using so much the first time around, that I then repurchased and have been loving using again. 

Vera Wang Princess Perfume -  This is a repurchase and one of my all time favourite perfumes. Not only is the bottle pretty and elegant, but I would also describe the perfume as being this. It is described by The Perfume Shop as including a mixture of apple, waterlily, mandarin meringue, golden apricot skin, dark chocolate, amber musk and vanilla. They all come together nicely to create a gorgeous scent that isn't too overpowering and wears throughout the day nicely. 

Sleek Power Plump Lip Crayon in Notorious Nude - The small nib on this lip crayon makes it really easy to apply on your lips without leaving smudgy marks or running the risk of seriously over drawing your lips. It does exactly as it is says on the tin, it plumps your lips by giving a tingling sensation as well providing a highly pigmented colour. I love the shade 'Notorious Nude', it reminds me of my all time favourite 'Velvet Teddy' from Mac, except this product is half the price. It is long lasting, with a satin finish and subtly enhances the appearance of your lips. 

Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipstick in Boho Nude - A very similar shade to the Sleek lip crayon and this 15th anniversary range from Kate's collection with Rimmel are packaged in a gorgeous rose gold colour. This range is made up of nudes and reds and from the one I own and having swatched the others in store, they are really pigmented and long lasting. It has a creamy texture which sits nicely on the lips and there are six  shades to choose from overall. 

Colosrpop Super Shock Shadow in Kaepop Sunset BLVD - This is a lovely satin warm golden bronze shade, which I found best used when applied with my finger at this gave me the most product coverage than when using a brush. It then blended really well with a fluffy brush. It is a creme powder formula and has next to no fall out, and whilst it is nice worn on its own I personally enjoy using it with a light brown shade in the crease. 

Seventeen Wow! 3 way Skin Highlighter -  This really is an every day make up product for me at the moment. It can be used as a primer, mixed in with your foundation or worn on its own. I personally like using this with my foundation for an extra glow as well as applied with a beauty blender on the top of my cheeks and below my brow bone. It is a shimmery, but not glittery, iridescent shade that is creamy and silky with a pearly sheen, and blends out well without removing any under layer of foundation. It lasts on the skin, and doesn't lose it's shine and is also great when topped up with a powder highlighter. This is only £5.99, and for that price I would definitely recommend giving this a try!


Vaseline Spray and Go Body Moisturiser - This a convenient spray lotion, making it quick and easy to moisturise your skin. I actually find it such a chore, but want to get into the habit of regularly moisturising my skin after a shower and this product makes it so easy to do so with little effort involved. It does not leave my skin sticky or greasy, buts leaves it feeling soft and hydrated. There are a few different versions and scents of this moisturiser to choose from and its super inexpensive. 



No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig