Marc Jacobs Decadence | Laura Elizabeth xo

Friday 15 July 2016

Marc Jacobs Decadence




I have been wanting to have this perfume in my collection for months now and whilst my best friend was sunning it up in the US of A she very kindly bought me back the roller ball version of this perfume. 

Marc Jacobs is one of my favourite perfume brands, and I was not disappointed when this one was released, however I think it is a smell that is very particular, and I know not everyone enjoys it. I however love it, and it is actually one of only a few in my extensive collection of perfumes that I can  smell on myself all day long. 

In technical terms this perfume is described as containing; 

Top notes of iris, saffron and plum.
Heart notes of iris, jasmine and Bulgarian rose.
Base notes of Papyrus, vetiver and liquid amber.

This a luxurious smelling, woody scented perfume, but as always describing the smell of something is difficult, and with true belief you will either love this perfume or hate it, so I highly recommend you go and smell it yourself. I would say it is a slightly overpowering smell, which I like, but again this is not suitable for everyone. It is not flowery or overly feminine, but rather sultry and  definitely makes a statement, so if this is your thing than I think you will really love this perfume. 

A little really does go a long way with this perfume, and the full sized bottle is beautiful so this is my current favourite perfume in my collection. 


No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig