Go to summer outfit: Primark | Laura Elizabeth xo

Saturday 23 July 2016

Go to summer outfit: Primark





I have been thinking about focusing a bit more on fashion lately on my blog and have decided to try to regularly make outfit posts to share my wardrobe with my readers. At the moment, I have been really enjoying wearing culottes and wide leg trousers, they are perfect for a lovely sunny day and nice and cool and chic for the summer. They are being sold pretty much everywhere with so many colours and designs to choose from and a few of my favourites are available from Primark for £12 and under. 

This whole outfit is actually from Primark, including the sunglasses and whilst I can't quite remember how much the outfit on a whole cost, I know for certain it was under £30. The sandals are stock from last summer but the other items are still available in Primark at the moment and it is such a wearable and easy outfit to throw together, and culottes even look great when paired with heels for a night out. 

Culotte style jumpsuits are also great for this summer or evenings out, and below I have put together some of my favourites. 


No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig