Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick | Laura Elizabeth xo

Thursday 21 July 2016

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick





Kat Von D is not yet available in the UK, but don't fret, Debenhams start stocking this brand very soon! My friend kindly brought me back the Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in the shade 'Bow and Arrow' from the United States as I was so desperate to get my hands on it, and the dollar to pound rate was definitely in my favour. 

This lipstick is described as 'life proof' that will not budge after eating and drinking etc, as well as having a 24 hour wear and high pigment colour. Whilst this is definitely long lasting, I found that it did rub off slightly when I ate or drank, and I can not confirm if this lasts 24 hours, I don't think many of us wear lipstick for that long a time haha! There are 28 shades to choose from and 'Bow and Arrow' is also definitely highly pigmented and to achieve the true matte finish with high pigmentation I only need one coat, it glides on like a lipgloss before it sets to a matte finish.  'Bow and Arrow' is described as a nude shade but I find it leans more on the pinky nude side and it reminds me of shades like Velvet Teddy and Whirl from Mac as well as Dolce K from Kylie Cosmetics. 

The smell of this lipstick is sweet but not too overpowering, and I find it sits best on my lips when they are well moisturised beforehand, however the lipstick is not drying at all which is probably because it contains natural moisturisers such as Vitamin E and sunflower seed wax. Additionally this product is 100% cruelty free and vegan. 

This product has a range of shades to choose from and when Kat Von D launches in the UK I will definitely be one of the first in line to go pick up more shades of this lipstick and I am looking forward to trying out more from this brand. 


No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig