Make Up Revolution Radiance Palette | Laura Elizabeth xo

Monday 25 July 2016

Make Up Revolution Radiance Palette



I love Make Up Revolution products, overall as a brand they are affordable, reliable and sell products of a high standard. I have tried many of their different palettes, and particularly love their chocolate bar eyeshadow palettes, but I have been wanting to try this palette for quite some time now and I finally got round to it! 


The Radiance palette is a highlighter palette that consists of three shades; Breathe, Exhale and Glow, all available for purchase individually, but after hearing how great all three shades were, I bought the palette of three and even saved money by doing so. All are fairly pigmented for a palette that only costs £8, but give a natural, lit from within glow that I actually prefer to use as powders over my skin rather than a highlight for my cheekbones, and the darker shade I use to bronze up my skin. They are silky and brightening and I am so impressed this palette that I reach for it everyday. 

This is commonly described as a dupe for, and compared to the the ambient lighting powders from Hourglass, however I have not splurged the money to try out any of them so I cannot personally compare the two, but so many reviews link the two together. The packaging and design is lovely, and the has a big mirror which is always a plus for me! Again, I cannot believe this only costs £8. 

If you are looking for a dupe for the Hourglass products, then definitely give these highlighters a try! 



No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig