Wet Brush - Detangling Brush Floral Print | Laura Elizabeth xo

Friday 18 March 2016

Wet Brush - Detangling Brush Floral Print

£11.99 - Boots

Newly released in the UK at Boots, this brush can be used on wet or dry hair and removes tangles quickly, easily and painlessly. 

I have been using a brush or comb in my hair during a shower for a number of years now, I tend to brush my hair once my conditioner is in to make sure all of my hair is covered, and the wet brush now means I have a tool specifically designed for this purpose. It slips through my hair really easily and doesn't leave any stray hairs in the brush afterwards, meaning no damage is being done to my hair. 

I love the packaging it is bright and pretty and easy to use. 

Check out the website here: http://www.thewetbrush.com/index.php/ 
and follow them on social media! 



No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig