Bloggers Fashion Week Must Haves - Part Three | Laura Elizabeth xo

Sunday 20 March 2016

Bloggers Fashion Week Must Haves - Part Three


Sensationail Polish To Gel Kit & Lab 2 Beauty Blending Sponge

The Sensationail Polish To Gel Kit is recently new in at Boots in the UK, and I have a full review on this, which you can find here, as this was also a part of London Fashion week, and I am not surprised that this is included in the must have lists for bloggers fashion week. This is a quick and easy at home gel nail kit, which creates salon like nails and lasts for me, at least four days without chipping, depending on which nail polish you use. I am also running a competition to win the kit along with two ciate nail polishes which you can find here
Lab 2 Beauty, now available on Amazon provide a range of make up brushes and I was sent their sponge applicator for liquid and cream foundation. I don't use cream foundations often, but I can say that it works really well with liquid foundations, giving a perfect, smooth and flawless finish without any streaks and lines, that I find you can sometimes get when using a sponge with foundation. When wet the sponge increases in size, giving you more to work with and the shape and pointed edge makes it easy to access parts of the face when blending.

Weleda
Uses pure natural ingredients that support skin and enhances natural vitality.
Skin food for dry skin - This is a whole body cream for dry skin of all ages, it helps to restore smoothness which I noticed happened so soon after application, and I apply it on my elbows, hands and feet where I get the most dry. It has a clean and fresh scent but is not overwhelming and really does do what it says it does. Definitely one worth purchasing if you have dry skin! 



Ioma Paris
This skincare range is my favourite from the must haves list. IOMA creates products that offer personalised precision skincare for the specific features of your skin. 
Vitality Shot Serum - Newly released this month 'the first personalised radiance creator serum' targeted at those of us who are stressed, tired, with a washed out complexion and would like to gain a radiant glow to the skin. You can use this mixed with your day cream or on its own as a serum before your day cream. I like to use it as a stand alone product, and the dropper nozzle makes it easy to use. It gives my skin a radiance boost, which I love in the morning before I apply my make up. It is suitable for all skin types, and gives a boost due to the vitamin c within the formula that neutralises the effects of fatigue. I adore this product, and really love the results. 
Weekend Ritual Tabs - Designed to slip into every suitcase, these seven single doses of five skincare treatments offer care for skin over the weekend, providing you with everything you need; cleansing milk, day cream, cell protector SPF50 and a gentle ex-foliating emulsion. I am yet to use these as I want to keep them for when I travel, but I really believe these will be great after loving the serum so much! I really recommend checking out this brand! Available in the UK at Harrods, Look Fantastic and Feel Unique.










UFit and Collagen Beauty Milk
Ufit chocolate flavour high protein shake - delicious whilst reaping the benefits this is designed to 'support the demands of an active lifestyle and can help keep you healthy and on top of your day.' It is great as a snack and fills you up, 22g of protein and no added sugar. 
Collagen Beauty Milk  Strawberry Flavour- enriched with vitamins and antioxidants, this is also great for a snack or with breakfast, I am not really keen on strawberry flavoured drinks but the benefits seem worth it, it has skin firming collagen within it, which I have not yet noticed as I have not been using these for long, but I look forward to hopefully seeing these results. I has green tea extracts and 12% essential protein, these really are great alternatives to your regular snacks!




No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig