Coconut Lane Accessories | Laura Elizabeth xo

Wednesday 27 January 2016

Coconut Lane Accessories









Coconut Lane (www.coconut-lane.com) sell super cute home and fashion accessories at affordable prices that I just had to share their website with you! I also have a 20% off discount code for you to use at the checkout, just type in 'lelizaxo20' !

They have a range of cute Iphone 5,6 and 6+ phone cases with the marble one being my particular favourite. Coconut Lane also sell A4 wall art, also available in a variety of coloured frames to choose from, as well as A6 cards with sassy phrases on them. I'm excited to create a spare in my room to stand this frame up! 

Find Coconut Lane on Instagram @coconutlaneuk and visit their website www.coconut-lane.com Remember to enter 'lelizaxo20' at the checkout for 20% off your orders! 


Laura Elizabeth xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig