Freedom Make Up Review | Laura Elizabeth xo

Thursday 10 December 2015

Freedom Make Up Review















Recently Freedom Make Up has found its way into my local Superdrug and I was immediately drawn in, due to the large variety of products they had and the affordable price tags for what looked like really good quality products. 


I picked up the Pro Powder Strobe Palette which came with a flat edge contour brush (£10), the Pro Studio Strobe Cream (£8) and the Pro Brow Pomade (£5). 



The Pro Strobe Palette is a powder palette and contains a top row of highlighters, two matte and one shimmery, and a bottom row of three matte contour shades. All powders are easy to blend and pigmented. I like to use the yellow shade powder to brighten under my eyes. The brush that comes with it is also nice, with a flat edge it is perfect for contouring and using to define your cheekbones.  


The strobe cream when blended out is a pinky shimmer, and as I haven't tried a strobe cream before such as the Mac one, I don't have anything to compare it to. As far as liquid highlights go, it's good, not my favourite but offers a lovely shimmer to the skin for a natural looking highlight. At 50ml the tube is a decent size for £8. 
My favourite of the three I picked is the brow pomade. I haven't tried the Anastasia one, so once again I can not compare this to anything, but I was really pleasantly surprised with how good this product is. It's creamy and easy to use and work with, and has a great colour pay off. It doesn't seem to be drying out at all, and so overall I am really impressed with this product and this is all I am currently using to define my brows. There are eleven shades to choose from, but the only downside is that I have mid-dark brown eyebrows and the colour shade I had to choose for me was 'blonde' as it seemed to match me perfectly, so the shade range seems to be quite dark and not suitable for people with light eyebrows. 

I would really recommend this brand, it's affordable and great quality and has a good range of products to choose from. 

Lauta Elizabeth xo 








No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig