July Favourites | Laura Elizabeth xo

Wednesday 5 August 2015

July Favourites

Many of the products I have been enjoying using in July were the same products I was enjoying in June, so there aren't many items to talk about in my July favourites, however these items I have been reaching for continuously during July and I would like to share them with you. 

Rose Gold Aviator Sunglasses - Primark 
This year Primark have a great range of gorgeous sunglasses and I own a pair in nearly every colour, apart from rose gold, so when I spotted these I couldn't resist! Cheap, pretty and they do the job!

'Purple Bandana' Festival Collection Nail Polish - Models Own
Just one of five colours in this collection, Purple Bandana gives a bright orchid shade and I only need one coat! 

Fan Shape Make Up Brush - Ebay
Perfect for applying highlighter, ebay sell many great quality make up brushes for affordable prices, this one is soft and picks up just the right amount of product. 

'Golden Lights' Vivid Baked Highlighter - Make Up Revolution 
I don't need to go on about how great this brand is and this product is one of my favourites in their make up range. Golden lights is an opal gold highlighter and gives a small golden shimmer to the cheeks without making you look glittery. A little goes a long way as this product is very pigmented! At £3 its a steal. 

'Vanilla' Creamy Concealer - Nars 
Covers up any imperfections and dark circles perfectly, blends well, and this product also has a great colour range. 

What products have you been loving during July? Also, where has the past month gone?!

Laura Elizabeth xo 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura Elizabeth xo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig